Friday, November 5, 2010

Who am I? Why am I here?

Things happen to me.  All the time.  Little things, big things, but often irksome things.  I am not sure if more things happen to me, or they bother me more than they would bother other people, but, on a pretty much daily basis, something happens that annoys me.  I'm not afraid to share these little parts of my day with my husband, or friends, or random people who find themselves next to me on an elevator.  My husband has taken to calling them my daily injustice.  He has also urged me to start a blog called The Daily Injustice and was nice enough to set up this site for me.  Does he really think I have something to say, or just hoping that I can scream my issues into the ethernet and buy himself some free time?  Who knows, he is an enigma.  So here we go, what will today bring?  

No comments:

Post a Comment